Introducing Fanny  

RSS
(@ameliaprice)

Hello everyone! My name's Dany, and I'll be playing as Frances Sedley (in game, Fanny Sedley). She'll be a 17 year-old, 4'11, pretty, rosy, short and plump little creature who loves dumplings - I drew inspiration for her both from Harriet Smith (Emma), Catherine Morland (Northanger Abbey), Becky Sharp (Vanity Fair, however different Becky may seem from Fanny, at first!) and Melanie Wilkes (Gone With the Wind). Well, I'm sure there's more, but those are the characters I can think of when I think "Fanny Sedley". Hope to catch you all in game.Austenian Salutations.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 5:52 am
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

Ha! Fanny has been getting the full treatment in the parlor the last few days. Miriam is waiting to see how much Fanny can hear before she faints.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 10:45 pm
(@kendrafortune)
Estimable Member

Kendra will be doing her utmost to make that happen. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 12:45 am
(@ameliaprice)

<3 I love you both.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2018 5:46 pm
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

Oh hello! I'm the MacTavishes. I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game as much as we are! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2018 6:02 pm
(@sophiaunderwood)
Estimable Member

I've been hearing some good things about Fanny! I haven't been around much lately, but will be trying to get into client more so I hope to see you soon. I have a pretty hefty slate of characters I rotate through, so do say hello to Sophia Creasey, Reginald Gordon, Lucy Fairchild, or Adam Wilson if you see them. Those are the folks I play most frequently.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2018 7:14 am
(@ameliaprice)

Ahah! I'm glad people are enjoying my Fan! I'm trying to create somewhat of a Bildungsromans thing with her, so she can develop and mature into a young woman. If possible, providing you all with some moments of sheer amusement, because the way she's made kind of enables her for that! Looking forwards for meeting your characters in-game, Sophia 🙂 (also, Hi MacTavishes, Fanny really likes your family)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2018 9:09 am
(@baleigh)
Eminent Member

((Yay, Fanny!))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 11:40 am

Working

Please Login or Register