A timid hello  

RSS
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

Finally gathered the courage to introduce myself. I play Emma Button, Lilly Gardiner and the infamous Mrs.Gardiner (who is a rip off of Mrs.Bennet, really). I mostly play as Emma Button. I'm generally on when the UK players are on, but I'm looking forward to meeting more of the US players when there's a ball. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2017 4:48 pm
(@kendrafortune)
Estimable Member

I can't wait to meet Mrs Gardiner...!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 12:34 am
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

Oh yes! She's fun to play, but exhausting, so I rarely bring her out. But Lady Fortune needs to meet her for sure. I'll make arrangements. 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 2:39 pm
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

Hello! I'm also a UK player, you might see me around as one of the MacTavish's - normally Clara but also Jamie nowadays 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2017 2:47 pm
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

Hi MacTavish's player! I think Emma Button has met Clara MacTavish? Did we not go to your house with Captain Daniel Fortune when he and another lady started levitating in your basement? Good times. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2017 12:56 am
(@kendrafortune)
Estimable Member

That whole incident made me laugh so much. I think I will be sad when all the bugs are ironed out and I don't get stuck in carriages or float through ceilings anymore. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2017 4:14 am
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Some bugs may take longer than others to iron out as they do seem to be appreciated more than others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2017 4:59 am
(@apandaplease)

So fun playing with you today!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2017 5:09 pm
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

Haha yes! Some of the bugs are so fun - like levitating Elizabeth and Darcy in the graveyard, or sheep in the parlour. 😀 Hello, Lady Kinney, it was lovely playing with you too! Sorry about the typos and occasional gibberish - I have a chronic neck and shoulder problem, so I've recently been using text to speech. The app "misreads" my voice often. Love your handle btw - who doesn't love a panda!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2017 1:04 am
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

Nope, that wasn't my house... but I was in the parlour when you were discussing it afterwards? I entered the game not long after you'd all managed to escape this 'haunted house', but unfortunately didn't witness it. It did sound rather funny though!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2017 8:09 am
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

Oh, my apologies, I'm terrible with names.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2017 8:34 am
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

No issue, but at least we have finally met now! You got to meet Jamie as well, what a rarity! lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 4:26 pm
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

So good to finally meet Clara, and Jamie, of course. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2017 7:16 pm
(@sophiaunderwood)
Estimable Member

I have heard such awesome things about Mrs. Gardiner! Nice to put a player to the character! I play many characters, but since new players have been bringing in almost exclusively female characters, only my boys get to come in client these days: Reginald Gordon and Adam Wilson. Do have Mrs. Hatch make an introduction next time we cross paths!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 2:32 pm
(@byzantiumc)
Eminent Member

Oh, thank you! *blush* *blush* I have seen your boys about (perhaps two months ago?), and would love to meet them. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2017 10:48 am

Working

Please Login or Register