HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

What time US evenings dcassius?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2017 4:00 pm
(@sophiaunderwood)
Estimable Member

To my knowledge, most of the US players are not logging in every day at the exact same time without fail. We all do what we can. Honestly, that is one of the things I love about this game - that it doesn't have to take over my entire life. I know with a small community it can be hard to connect, but we are out there and are happy to enjoy scenes with you all whenever our paths do cross!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 10:20 am
(@grizella-campbell-coffin)
Trusted Member

DCassius, I can most definitely assure you there are at least 10 regular US players. We all try to be in-client when we can. I'm sorry it doesn't overlap better, but we're here. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 10:37 am
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

((Hopefully the upcoming Christmas Ball will all give us an opportunity to meet one another. I am certainly looking forward to it, I daresay everyone else is as well!))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 3:57 pm
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

Don't know why I did double parenthesis there lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 5:54 am
(@jomar)

I haven't been on in days. Actually, I think the last time I logged on was the day after I first signed up. The end of the semester is approaching which means finals and school takes precedence. Hopefully I'll be more active once the semester ends 🙂 I doubt I'll make it to the ball as I will be gone the week before Christmas and traveling home Christmas eve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 3:19 pm
(@dcassius)

I've usually been logging in 6-10 PST, stayed logged in for half an hour to an hour or so and not seen anyone. Might just have been really bad luck. I'll keep trying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 9:23 pm
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register