Lady Francesca Swan  

RSS
(@nylar)

Lady Swan, though she much prefer's the humble nickname of Fran, is a young woman with a taste for all things modern. With black hair as dark as coal and shocking ice blue eyes, she has always attracted attention of the opposite gender. She has a bubbly, outgoing personality and often makes friend's with ease. Having had many lessons in elegance, grace, music, singing and dancing she appears, outwardly, to be the perfect lady. However, Francesca has always had an uncanny knack for finding herself in awkward, displeasing situations. Having upset her Father, a prominent Lord in Newcastle, she has been sent away to spend some time with her Aunt and Uncle in Tyrehampton. Her Mother was dead set against it and argued the fact that Francesca had not had time to complete her training as a Lady. But, as it always is, Father's word was law. To sate her Mother he promised to send her to the infamous school in Tyrehampton.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 6:07 am
(@baleigh)
Eminent Member

((She sounds like someone Miss Bay James would get along with))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2018 1:24 am
(@llaryloo)
Eminent Member

((It was nice meeting you in client the other day. Hopefully Hartwell (Or one of my other horror children) and Fran can run into each other again! I tend to get on around 7:30 Est during weekdays!))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 1:25 pm
(@nylar)

((Nice meeting you too 🙂 Day off tomorrow so I'll likely be back on soon!))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 5:02 pm
(@sophiaunderwood)
Estimable Member

(( I think I may have met you briefly at the Christmas Ball? Or perhaps another time. I'm usually in as Reginald Gordon or Adam Wilson, though I play a bunch of characters. Whenever it was, I really enjoyed seeing you play and hope to run into you again soon! Just a minor point of advice about your character's address -- as the daughter of a peer rather than the wife of one, she would not be Lady Swan. If her father is a duke, marquis or earl, she would be Lady Francesca. If he is a viscount or baron, she would be Miss Swan. Titles can be really complicated and easy to get mixed up! My favorite resource for them can be found here: http://laura.chinet.com/html/titles12.html ))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2018 7:35 am

Working

Please Login or Register