Mac Download  

RSS
(@rober)

I downloaded the program onto my mac from the dropbox link. However, my mac won't even let me run the installer (citing that it's a windows file). Any advice on what to do?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2016 10:40 am
(@dantes)
Estimable Member

Well, assuming you downloaded the right file... there's a new patch coming out tomorrow that will require redownloading the client, so probably wait until that's available and try again? The current version works fine on my Mac mini, but it's pretty old and is still running OS-X 10.6.8 — so I don't know how the more modern OS-X's like it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2016 3:11 am
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Please make sure you download the MAC version for your MAC and not the WIN version for a Windows PC.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2016 8:21 am
(@missmorgan)

I am also having issues running the game! I just made an account and proceeded to download the files but nothing seems to show in the dropbox. I somehow downloaded it and when I go to open the file, nothing seems to work... Is there anyway to fix this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2016 1:02 pm
(@annabeladmin)
Eminent Member Admin

I think you'll find there's nothing in the dropbox as the old client has been deleted for the update, and we aren't quite ready to transfer the new client over as yet. We will, just as soon as ever we can - it will be later today, and I am not going to give a time estimate, but trust me, the team are working as hard as possible to get everything ready to launch the new update! All of which means that right now, you can't download a working copy of the game; keep an eye on Twitter (@everjane_game) and Facebook (Ever, Jane) and here, and we'll let you know as soon as everything is working again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2016 1:27 pm
(@jordannoble)
New Member Customer

I have tried to download it and so far it has entered my download drop box but it says the decompression failed. How do I deal with this? Because of this the app won't open and it is still in a weird zip form. Additionally when I try to click it it says it's still downloading.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 10:02 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

We have built the MAC builds with the most recent MAC OS files.  The problems we are seeing with the MAC builds is a networking issue between Unity software (our EverJane software platform) and the Apple  MAC OS.  Apple is aware that their software and Unity are having problems in the Game community and are working on a fix.  Appleinsider.com had some articles on this for your reading but we are awaiting an official response from Apple.   We are contacting the Apple MAC people to try and resolve this but in the meantime we do not have a resolution to this MAC issue. 

We hope to try and make a new MAC client in the near future but do not have an eta.

We are aware that some MAC users have formatted a Windows partition on their hard drive in order to play.  You will have to use the Windows version of the EverJane client.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 12:54 am
(@leftea)
New Member Customer

hey this just seems like the most recent comment out there, is everjane still available? it does sound like you guys are still working on it. i was hoping to hop in and try it all out while we are quarantining. 

i tried the download link but the dropbox page doesnt seem to be loading. also, it sounds like because i have a mac im going to have to do this whole partition thing which im going to have to read up on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2020 3:41 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

We are still here and working on EverJane.  

If you are having problems please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com so we can discuss your particular situation.

Thanks

Doug

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2020 4:14 pm

Working

Please Login or Register