Index > Jobs > Texture Artist and game reviewer

Texture Artist and game reviewer

Author Post
LillithEclair Hello,

My name is Mikhaila, I am a game texture artist, and reviewer/streamer. A family member came across your game, and thought that I would love to check it out (and I was ecstatic). The concept and ideas behind this are just beautiful, and I am so excited to see what becomes of it. I'd love to do a full review on it once my new site is up and running. I've always loved the idea of creating a game based on Jane, so this is really exciting for me, and I have high expectations for it.

I would also like to offer my services in texture design and game overview. My specialty is going through a game, and finding the little things that could either use some work, or that need to be changed completely. I love the concept of this game so much, and want it to succeed. Please allow me to go through it all, and work with you to help this game be what I know it can be.

I have experience in both Unity and Photoshop.

Sincerely,
Mikhaila
Posted 1 year ago
Doug Mikhaila:

Thank you for the review. If you could send your contact information, and background, to everjane@3turnproductions.com I can forward it to our staff.

Thank you

Doug
Posted 1 year ago