Index > Player Introductions > Hi! Nice to meet you :)

Hi! Nice to meet you :)

Author Post
Hope Hello! I'm new here, I'm a big fan of classic literature. I have many years of text-based roleplaying experience in other fandoms and games. I drew my EJ characters, are we allowed to post images here?
Posted 10 months ago
Doug Welcome to our little place in the world, Tyrehampton. We welcome all, experienced role players and those new to it are all welcome. We ask that you do not post the picture itself but we are ok with a link to that picture.

Thank you for asking

Doug
Posted 10 months ago
Hope Thank you Doug!
Awesome game!!!! :D I will be introducing my characters here soon but you may have already seen Emily Clarke around. I might want to play on a different computer, if I copy the entire game save data folder to a different computer will it still read properly even if the hard drive name/number might be different?
Posted 10 months ago
Doug I would ask that you take the .zip file and install it on the new computer that way you can log in on the new computer using the same user name and password.

Doug
Posted 10 months ago
Hope All right! And my characters will still appear if I use a new .zip download from the site?
Posted 10 months ago
Doug As long as you log in with the same user name and password your characters will be there.
Posted 10 months ago