Index > Player Introductions > Heather says Hi

Heather says Hi

Author Post
HeHa Hi! Hello!

I'm Heather and I'm currently playing as Miriam Hampton. Typically just during my kid's afternoon nap (1:30 pm pacific), so I might come and go without a huge amount of notice. I'm guessing from the addition of U to certain words that I catch some of the UK players during that time. I also sneak on sometimes late at night (10:00pm pacific).

I'm in California and last gamed during that late 90's/early 2000's so it's a change of pace not to be fighting aliens in space or building up a country. RP isn't something I've ever tried before.

Hope to meet you all soon!
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune Hi Heather! We have met already a couple of times in game. Hope to see more of Miss Hampton soon and get to know her story :-)
Posted 2 months ago
HeHa Ack, I really need to think of a back story...
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Hi Heather. I've seen Miriam Hampton about. Welcome t o Tyrehampton. :-)
You'll probably see us about in your afternoon time-slot.
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Hi, there are a couple of us UK players that end up gathering regularly in the evening. I think that is the same time as your afternoon? Idk. If you fancy, you can do a character introduction for Miss Hampton in the other thread - I suppose it saves you from explaining your character in-game :)
Posted 2 months ago
HeHa I've read several of the character introductions and am now thoroughly intimidated.
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune Ah don't be :-) We're a friendly bunch.
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Don't worry about it - I'm winging it too, and developing the characters as I progress. Yeah, we're friendly. :)
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Very friendly!
Posted 2 months ago
sophiaunderwood Welcome Heather! We probably won't overlap as I'm on the East Coast and typically only get on around 7 or 8pm EST when I have a night free to play in client. But just in case, feel free to say hello to Reginald Gordon or Adam Wilson.
Posted 1 month ago