Index > Player Introductions > Hi there! Introduction post.

Hi there! Introduction post.

Author Post
Celarri Hello - I have just stumbled upon this game. I LOVE Jane Austen and am very exciting to dive in. I don't know anyone else who plays, if anyone has any advice or wants to play together let me know!

Thank you. <3
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Hi Celarri. Welcome to Tyrehampton! What is your character name? If you're a UK player, I might have already met you at Mrs.Hatch's parlour. I play Emma Button, Lilly Gardiner, and Mrs.Gardiner.
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune Hi Celarri, my only advice is make a fun back-story for your character and don't get too fixated on completing the quests. If we are in the parlour at the same time just introduce yourself via Mrs Hatch. I play the Fortunes and Sir William Devereux. :-)
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Hiya I'm Chloe, I hope you enjoy playing! kendrafortune is totally right, a couple of the quests don't work perfectly - the only one you really want is 'In Want of a House', but in order to complete that one you need to do one of the previous ones, try 'Bo Peep' as that always seems to work. Don't get too hung up if they don't work, you have to bear in mind that the game is still in beta-mode and there are more than a few issues. Who are you playing as? It may be worth doing a character introduction if you want on the other thread. I play as the MacTavish's (Jamie, Clara, and Eliza), feel free to say hi if you see me :)
Posted 2 months ago
apandaplease Hey there Celarri! Welcome. If you ever see Lady Amaris Kinney wandering around, that is me! She needs friends so come and say hi. I'm usually on at random times because I play in the US (I've been trying to match up with you UK players :) ).
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune I thought there were lots of US players? I'm probably going to be online in about an hour or so, give Captain Fortune a bit of an outing, poor lad has been a bit neglected since he gave Devereux a punch on the nose...

It's possible I play this game too much haha
Posted 2 months ago
apandaplease Not at all! Hope to catch the good Captain out and about then!
Posted 2 months ago
sophiaunderwood Welcome Celarri! Yes, there are many US based players, but we all hit lulls and times when we can't be in client a ton and it sounds like we must have all overlapped! I play Adam Wilson and Reginald Gordon (among others but I just don't get to trot my ladies out that much anymore).
Posted 1 month ago