Index > Player Introductions > A timid hello

A timid hello

Author Post
byzantiumc Finally gathered the courage to introduce myself. I play Emma Button, Lilly Gardiner and the infamous Mrs.Gardiner (who is a rip off of Mrs.Bennet, really). I mostly play as Emma Button. I'm generally on when the UK players are on, but I'm looking forward to meeting more of the US players when there's a ball. :-)
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune I can't wait to meet Mrs Gardiner...!
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Oh yes! She's fun to play, but exhausting, so I rarely bring her out. But Lady Fortune needs to meet her for sure. I'll make arrangements. ;)
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Hello! I'm also a UK player, you might see me around as one of the MacTavish's - normally Clara but also Jamie nowadays :)
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Hi MacTavish's player! I think Emma Button has met Clara MacTavish? Did we not go to your house with Captain Daniel Fortune when he and another lady started levitating in your basement? Good times. :)
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune That whole incident made me laugh so much. I think I will be sad when all the bugs are ironed out and I don't get stuck in carriages or float through ceilings anymore. :-D
Posted 2 months ago
Doug Some bugs may take longer than others to iron out as they do seem to be appreciated more than others.
Posted 2 months ago
apandaplease So fun playing with you today!
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Haha yes! Some of the bugs are so fun - like levitating Elizabeth and Darcy in the graveyard, or sheep in the parlour. :D
Hello, Lady Kinney, it was lovely playing with you too! Sorry about the typos and occasional gibberish - I have a chronic neck and shoulder problem, so I've recently been using text to speech. The app "misreads" my voice often.
Love your handle btw - who doesn't love a panda!
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Nope, that wasn't my house... but I was in the parlour when you were discussing it afterwards? I entered the game not long after you'd all managed to escape this 'haunted house', but unfortunately didn't witness it. It did sound rather funny though!
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc Oh, my apologies, I'm terrible with names.
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 No issue, but at least we have finally met now! You got to meet Jamie as well, what a rarity! lol
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc So good to finally meet Clara, and Jamie, of course. :)
Posted 2 months ago
sophiaunderwood I have heard such awesome things about Mrs. Gardiner! Nice to put a player to the character! I play many characters, but since new players have been bringing in almost exclusively female characters, only my boys get to come in client these days: Reginald Gordon and Adam Wilson. Do have Mrs. Hatch make an introduction next time we cross paths!
Posted 1 month ago
byzantiumc Oh, thank you! *blush* *blush* I have seen your boys about (perhaps two months ago?), and would love to meet them. :)
Posted 1 month ago