Index > Player Introductions > Salut and Hello!

Salut and Hello!

Author Post
eloisesophie Hi everyone, I'm Eloise, I'm 20 and I'm a costume interpreter/designer living currently in London. I've always wanted to take part in a historically based MMO which isn't necessarily about combat. I love historical roleplay as well though I've mostly done written roleplay up until recently.

The avatar you'll be seeing me play as the most is Anastasia St. Claire, though I am tempted to sometimes play as one or two of her numerous brothers in the near future.

I love languages, I collect them like pokemon, if you meet my avatar you'll notice quite quickly that Anastasia is French-born, French being one of my languages and probably my favourite and the one I have best proficiency in. I personally grew up in a place with a mix of both British and French culture and aesthetics so I think that's definitely something I want to involve in my portrayal of Anastasia, though I promise she's not a self insert (she's way more exciting and social than I'll ever be). x
Posted 3 months ago
Llaryloo Hi Eloise! I'm Hillary. I just joined Ever, Jane like a day ago! I am just getting my feet wet with my character Jemima Finch, who i will be doing a seperate intro for today probably. I hope to see you in game soon! :)
Posted 3 months ago
breakfastatkates Hi Eloise, it's nice to meet you! I'm Kate, and I'm so glad you love French language and culture just as much as I do! I even moved halfway around the world to live in France, so it's nice to know there will be someone close to my timezone, you being in London. My character's name is Kate McKnight, who I'm still in the process of developing. I hope to see you in the game soon! ...once I get my chat working! Haha.
Posted 3 months ago
Flore Hi Eloise, Hillary and Kate! I'm very happy to see so many people who love my country and my language! I have been playing the game for a year, and play Eleanor Rowley (who is half French, so might be interested in meeting your character Eloise), Elizabeth Pembroke and James Fitzroy. Unfortunately, I relocated in the US a month ago, so we might not meet much in game, but if you see any of my characters, don't hesitate to engage them in conversation!
Posted 3 months ago
eloisesophie Hey everyone! Thanks for your kind words! Sadly cause I'm using a Mac I'm having troubles with the game which is down to troubles with the devs and the mac build (must be really frustrating for them I really feel for them!). Hopefully I'll be back online properly soon cause I'd love to interact with your characters!
Posted 3 months ago
sophiaunderwood Welcome Eloise! I think I was probably in as Adam Wilson when I met Miss St. Claire, but I play several characters.

The player of Emilia Bexley recently came up with a workaround for Mac - she managed to install a Windows 7 simulator on her Mac and can install the Windows version of EJ there and toggle between her Mac screen and the Windows screen with EJ. She is working on a full detailed tutorial and will share it with everyone soon!
Posted 3 months ago
eloisesophie Hi! Thanks for letting me know! I see things about installing Windows simulators all the time since there are a lot of games I would like but aren't available for mac but most of the tutorials I don't understand whatsoever (I have a bit of a learning disability which makes these things hard). I look forward to getting back into the game if it works!!
Posted 3 months ago
Lady Pomona Hello eveyone, nice to see that there are some other newcomers here. I live in the UK and I'm in the game as Caroline Pendragon. I've built a small back story but I think I'll be developing this on an ad hoc basis as my understanding of the game develops. I'm a complete newb to RP of any kind but I am an Austen geek, which I hope will stand me in good stead. Hope to meet all of you on the other side ;)
Posted 3 months ago
MomentoVivere It's so nice to see quite a few of us from the UK, given the time zones and RP it's good to know. Not that I haven't RP'd and interacted with the US players (who have been helpful and lovely) but given the time of day we play, it will explain why we may see more of each other than others. I play Faith Sanderson, feel free to say hi. :)
Posted 3 months ago
eloisesophie Hi all! I'm glad to see some UK friends here! Unfortunately cause I'm using a mac, I can't really use the game rn cause of problems with the mac build. I hope to be back in the game soon to play with all of you but instead I've got some very boring evenings ahead :P
Posted 3 months ago