Index > General Discussion > A Ball?

A Ball?

Author Post
Baleigh Since I know that we've had some new people, including myself who missed the last ball I thought it would be a good idea to host one at the end of the month. So if everyone could send me what times would work best for them I will try to get something worked out in the next week (as well as a proper invitation made). I hope that we can figure out a way to work something out as I think it would be a good chance to meet new people. I'm thinking of having it the last Saturday of January, so look at your schedules for that day.
Thank you,
Baleigh
Posted 1 week ago
kendrafortune Saturdays aren't generally the best day for me, so I might not be able to make it, but I will if I am around.
Posted 1 week ago
HeHa I am free for either that Saturday or Sunday. I usually play during nap time, which has lately been between 1:30 pm and 3:30ish Pacific.
Posted 1 week ago
Baleigh It might actually end up being Sunday since I need to get another job and will most likely be working on Saturdays if I can.
Posted 1 week ago
kendrafortune Sundays are good. I am UK time though.
Posted 1 week ago
TrueWizard1507 Sundays will always be the best day for me, I am on UK time (GMT) too. The last ball was at 8pm GMT (12pm PST I think) and that worked fine. If the ball starts any later than 9pm GMT, then I won't be able to attend. The last ball lasted about 3 hours in total.
Posted 1 week ago
Baleigh Okay, I'll be sure to take the UK time zone into account when I send out the invitations through the post office.
Posted 1 week ago