Index > General Discussion > What times do people play?

What times do people play?

Author Post
Lady Pomona I'm just wondering what sort of times people are logging on? I seem to be online by myself a lot...I'm UK based and I'm on in the evenings but it would be nice to see some other people occasionally!
Posted 3 months ago
Doug We do have a core group that usually gets on around 6 - 11 PM US MDT but I cannot say for sure exactly which days - hopefully more will post their times here for you and others.
Posted 3 months ago
Muku I was going to ask the same question. Wandering around the place by myself is a bit od. There was one occasion when even Mrs Hatch was gone :)
Posted 3 months ago
Doug Ms. Hatch has been known to wander away at times but we can always find a way to summon her back.
Posted 3 months ago
nonsenseandstuff I took a hiatus for about a month. Just logged on and no one is here! I'm up for some rp anytime :)
Posted 3 months ago
Lady Pomona Ah, 6pm US MDT is around 1 am in UK which I suppose is why I'm by myself. I tend to be on around 7-9pm UK time, although sometimes as early as 5pm, if anyone else is keeping similar hours perhaps we will meet up :)
Posted 3 months ago
kendrafortune I'm usually 7-9pm UK time though I'll often pop in earlier to see if anyone is around!
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Honestly, I play whenever I can! I often vary between 12-3pm UK time and 8pm-1am UK time, depending on when I'm working. I do often find that I am playing by myself as well! I have a friend in the US on EST so I try to play more in the evenings over here. I'm always up for RPing when I can! :)
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc I pop in through the day. (Although not much recently, for health reasons.) Generally once around 10am (UK time) and then maybe at 2pm (UK), and then between 6-7pm (UK). I'm not RPing much these days, but if you see Emma Button, say hello. :)
Posted 2 months ago
dcassius I just started and I've been seeing 4-6 players online UK evenings.
Posted 2 months ago
kendrafortune There has been quite a crowd on UK evenings lately, it has been good! :-)
Posted 2 months ago
byzantiumc I don't see the US players in-game anymore. Should you like to join the UK players, do pop in around noon to 4 pm. (I think I got that right?)
Posted 2 months ago
JoMarch I am a US player who is on EST. The times I am online varies as I have class. Usually, I'm on late at night (I'm a bit of a night owl). I've noticed there aren't too many US players
Posted 2 months ago
sophiaunderwood Yeah, my availability and that of the other regular US players I know does tend to fluctuate. There are often periods where we can be in game a lot, followed by periods where we just can't get in client frequently. I think everyone worked really hard to be in game a LOT for all the new folks coming in from the Guardian article a month or two ago and maybe just got a little burnt out. But we do exist and will continue to make appearances in game when we can!
Posted 1 month ago
dcassius I've logged in US evenings and NEVER seen anyone else, so I'm not sure when these other stories are happening...I'd like to meet some of the characters I'm reading about here in the forums. The UK evening crew logs in consistently at the same times
Posted 1 month ago