Index > General Discussion > Everyone currently playing is STUCK on the handkerchief quest!

Everyone currently playing is STUCK on the handkerchief quest!

Author Post
princesslaubie It would be so helpful if an admin or someone who was not a complete noob to RP was online and we could interact with to ask questions. No one knows what they are doing, no one can locate the ruddy handkerchief and so far three players have just given up on the game because of the difficulties they are encountering and no immediate answer.
To call this stage a tutorial is not accurate, as a tutorial should guide you through and so far we have all been left to look for a mythic handkerchief that is not located anywhere in the house where we are based.
What do we do next? Is this quest necessary for future gameplay?
Posted 3 months ago
ImaginationNeverDies Is this problem still going on then? I know we had a big group of people still stuck on this when I was online an hour ago.
Posted 3 months ago
Doug We are aware of a problem with the hanky quest and are working to resolve it. You can find Horatio Worthwaite (A person on the dev team) in game most of the time and can direct questions to him. The hanky quest is not needed for future game play and you can skip it if you cannot locate the hanky.
Posted 3 months ago
ImaginationNeverDies Ahh, that clears things up. Thank you!
Posted 3 months ago
moonage Hi, some of the non-newbies have been making an effort to be online a lot recently, and help out new players in the past few days, but if you don't find one of us, don't worry too much about the quests (or the labeling of Tyrehampton village as a "tutorial"); they are not necessary. In fact to this day I don't think I've done the sheep one on any of my characters. Just come into Mrs. Hatch's parlour and meet some new friends. :)
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora Hello,
New player here.
How can you turn around, so you can see where you are walking?
I have to find a flower and a handkerchief, but it is difficult navigating if you have to walk blindly backwards and hopefully find a door. :)
Posted 3 months ago
Doug
Hold down your right mouse button and push left or right to turn your head left or right.

If you get stuck on a quest please go to our knowledge base 3turnproductionshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and you will find walk throughs and helpful hints on all the quests and in game assistance.
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora Thanks for the tip.
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora How do I get out of a carriage? And how do I drive it?
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora Ah, I got out. Still no idea how to the it though.
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora *drive it
Posted 3 months ago
Doug You can left click on the carriage drivers foot rest and select drive to drive a carriage. Use the arrow keys to move the carriage. Left click on a horse to exit the carriage.
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora Thank you!
Posted 3 months ago
Eleanora Caught the sheep, found the flowers, but still no sign of the handkerchief. I've logged in several times now.
Carriagedriving was fun!
Posted 3 months ago
Doug If you get stuck on a quest please go to our knowledge base 3turnproductionshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and you will find walk throughs and helpful hints on all the quests and in game assistance.

FYI: Only the person on the handkerchief quest can see it. We are aware that at times it does not spawn for everyone on the quest but this quest is not needed for anything going forward and can be skipped if needed.
Posted 3 months ago