Index > General Discussion > Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

Author Post
toadkeep There were no other player characters around when I came to play this evening. I got stuck on the Wretched Beginning scenario because there was no one to meet. Am I doing this wrong? Where does one go to find others now?
Posted 3 months ago
LadyD No, we are here! The time when players show up can get a little random, but there is a pretty big number of us.
Posted 3 months ago
nonsenseandstuff I agree!!! I logged in Wednesday night and there was a handful of people, I even rp'd with them :) Now I seem to have been the only one online the past two nights! I'm really loving this game for roleplaying, it's an amazing concept.
Posted 3 months ago
moonage The client has been buggy and difficult to log in, which is keeping many of the regular players out. We are hopeful for an update soon! The bulk of the players are in U.S. time zones, with some of us being in EST and some in PST (and some in-between) so trying in the evening hours EST or PST is a good bet. Welcome to the game and I hope to meet you IC soon.
Posted 3 months ago
moonage Oh and you should hang out in the village rather than the estate or Oakston, generally.
Posted 3 months ago
Doug If people are having problems logging in please let us know. You can open a ticket by sending an email to support@3turnproductions.com and we can look into it.

Thank you

Doug
QA, Tech Support
Posted 3 months ago