Index > Request for Enhancements > Change 1st Person View

Change 1st Person View

Author Post
Euki I tried the game out. I am intrigued by the concept of it. However the 1st person view makes me physically sick. If this is not a feature you guys plan to change I will have to not take part in this beautiful adventure.
Posted 10 months ago
Doug Sadly, we do not have the resources or money for anything other than first person camera view. While we do realize not everyone will be able to enjoy it this way, or be able to work with it this way, it is the best we can offer with what we have available. Sorry it is not working out for you.

Doug
EverJane Technical Support Staff
Posted 10 months ago
Euki This game is beautiful and unique. I am certain it would be able to raise capital to tweak it, with the right motivation. I honestly do not believe that this type of game will go far with first person view. That should be reserved for barbaric shooters. This game should have more of an RPG feel to it. I'm saddened that myself and others will miss out on this. However if anything changes in the future I would be happy to re-evaluate it. It has so much potential. Maybe take it to Shark Tank ;) I don't think anything like this exist to my knowledge.
Posted 10 months ago
brazenrose Doesn't make me feel sick like it does for you Euki, but I would also like to see a third person view option. On games like this I always put so much time and effort into making the character look how I want it to, so it would be nice to be able to see that. Also if you are selling clothing on the marketplace it seems sensible to let the players see the items they have bought!
Posted 1 month ago
Holly Price Motion sickness problem here as well...
I know it's something that you need money for to implement, but it would be great if it became one of the stretch goals. I know it can't happen today or tomorrow but if you tell me "in two or three years time, we might have enough money to fund it" that would alreay make me dance with joy
Posted 1 month ago
Doug If we ever do have the money to implement it we shall!
Posted 1 month ago