Index > Request for Enhancements > Crafting

Crafting

Author Post
dcassius I know you have a lot of systems to develop, but one thing I'd REALLY love to see more than anything else in this game is crafting, because it would provide much-needed content for working/merchant-class characters. Crafting MMOs are very popular within their niche (A Tale in the Desert, Haven & Hearth) and players who like those games don't demand the latest, greatest graphics and engine either, as long as the concept and gameplay are strong. I'd really love to make clothes to sell in the shops in town, or leather for shoes, and so on.
Posted 2 months ago
Doug The one crafting item on the agenda for women is knitting but no eta on that. For men we so far have not determined what to go with first but will let our community know what is next once we decide.
Posted 2 months ago
dagngayt Speaking as a player who spends most of my time in games crafting - I am finding very little to do in Tyrehampton and probably won't be on much until there is more to do apart from wandering around and chatting.
Posted 2 months ago
Doug At the moment RP is what EverJane is all about and while we are still in Open Beta we know there is still a lot to do. We are focusing our efforts on RP and we can say that crafting, while a part of the Regency era, is just not a main focus of what we are trying to do so far. Feel free to RP as a crafter and I am sure others will be happy to RP with you.
Posted 2 months ago
dcassius Knitting sounds great! I'm voting for either tailor or blacksmith for men, in that order.
Posted 2 months ago