Index > Favorite Features > Sheep tossing ;)

Sheep tossing ;)

Author Post
sarahep My newly-discovered favorite diversion on the village commons is a good game of sheeping tossing, or perhaps sheep tipping. If I walk up against a sheep and keep walking--either on foot or in a carriage-- I can throw the sheep a good ten feet or more into the air! If I stand under the sheep when it falls back toward earth, I can send in flying again! The sheep, being sheep, seem completely unperturbed, so I see no reason why not to entertain myself thus.

Has anyone else diverted himself or herself in this ungenteel fashion?
Posted 1 year ago
sarahep (But, to be serious, the village looks great! I was so surprised by how far the houses sprawl out compared to when we had just a little oval, the trees really look good, and I've had no problems/glitches going up and down the hills.)
Posted 1 year ago
Doug To be honest the sheep are very understanding of the way we treat them due to the fact that they have not run away. Please feel free to play with them as much as possible but do understand that at some point in time they may become very docile and decide to no longer play and just remain sheep and graze.
Posted 1 year ago
Annabel I'm glad you like the village. I haven't tried this particular game with the sheep as yet - must make a mental note to do so next time I play!
Posted 1 year ago