Index > Known Bugs > No Luck logging in

No Luck logging in

Author Post
xMayberry I redesigned a character n the character creation screen, didn't get the face right after looking at it in game, and closed with the intention of logging back in, deleting, and fixing. but now I cannot log in. I do my screen name and password and press "enter" (also have pressed the actual login button) but nothing happens. Back button works fine.

I have restarted my computer, I have left it alone for several minutes. I have been so far unsuccessful.
Posted 1 year ago
xMayberry It has been over an hour and a half since this problem began. I know devs are probably enjoying their weekend. Any other addicts have a solution?
Posted 1 year ago
xMayberry I have now deleted and reinstalled. Shame issue.
Posted 1 year ago
Doug Replied to the ticket that you generated for this login issue.
Posted 1 year ago
xMayberry I only got the first response about you recreating the issue and the pending server restart. But I did respond to rhe initial email!

I didnt want to presume to answer the question here :)
Posted 1 year ago
s4uc3m4n Also, a question related to this problem.

When someone has this issue, have they attempted at all to login from a different IP? I know most people haven't any idea how they would do that, but if you haven't had it happen, I have access to dozens of different remote computers. I could borrow one for a second to test an improper log-off theory, that is, if the system is set to either A. Allow multiple connections to an account from different addresses or B. Is set to log out other logged in accounts if a user logs in from another PC at a different address.
Posted 1 year ago
Loua Was there a fix to this at all?
Posted 1 year ago
Loua I'm now experiencing the same issues.
Posted 1 year ago
zadams It's my turn now. :) I created a new character and logged in successfully. Then I closed the game and went back to log in again. The login does nothing now.

Just for test purposes based on this thread, I created another account and was able to log in successfully with that. Therefore, it has nothing to do with a particular IP address.
It also eliminates any problem with the game on the computer. It must have to do with the account on the server.

Posted 1 year ago
Doug We are aware of an issue preventing some users from quickly trying to log back in after they close or log out. We are working on a fix and are testing it on our QA servers but I do not have an eta on when it will be put up on our production servers. We do know that a server reboot will resolve it. We do reboot our servers daily but at the moment I cannot give you an exact time of the next reboot as it does depend on how many are currently in game and if no one is in game we will reboot then.
Posted 1 year ago
MyLadyTeri Hi Doug, looks like I'm having the same problem after trying to make a new character. I will just wait for the server reboot... Could you respond on here so I know when it has been done? I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Posted 1 year ago
Doug I will.
Posted 1 year ago
Doug Servers have been rebooted. Sorry for the delay.
Posted 1 year ago
zadams Thanks for the update and the reboot, Doug.
Posted 1 year ago
sophiaunderwood I've hit this same snag today (not even reinstalling the client has helped, so I'll simply wait it out until the next server reboot).

I recall at some point in the game's development over the past couple years, there was a server status sidebar in the forum. Perhaps that could make a return, with the addition of a "server last rebooted" note?
Posted 1 year ago