Index > Known Bugs > Can't Login

Can't Login

Author Post
MissElizabeth194 When I tried to login to play the game, I entered my login name and password, but nothing happened. I also tried to create an account, but when I entered my e-mail. A message in red letters at the bottom said it was an invalid e-mail. Am I doing something wrong? I'd appreciate some help, thanks!
Posted 1 year ago
Sarah I just tested logging in and I was able to login normally. We restart the servers on Monday so I believe it's possible you had the unfortunate luck of trying to login while they were returning to life. Please try again with your usual login name and password. I'm sorry for the troubles, and if it's still not allowing you to login today either let us know again here or email Info@3turnproductions.com and we'll look into your account to ensure you can login as expected.
Posted 1 year ago
Grayson Hey I can't login also. I click the button and nothing happens
Posted 1 year ago
Sarah We have recently restarted the servers and I just tested that I am able to login. We're currently experiencing a problem with creating a new character (intermittently the Enter World button does not create your character and enter the game) but you should be able to login successfully with an existing character. Please let us know if logging in is still giving you troubles!
Posted 1 year ago
maco I just signed up and am having no luck logging in.
Posted 1 year ago
maco Wait, it logged in! It just...took 5 minutes.
Posted 1 year ago
Doug We are experiencing a bit of lag in game as lots of people are getting in at once. Please be patient as this will pass shortly.

Thank you for playing

Doug

Posted 1 year ago
jamulkerin I am having similar issues with logging in at the moment. It's not letting me create an account at all even.
Posted 9 months ago
Sarah There was a wonderful player-run event in the world yesterday and we had to restart the server frequently to help ensure that Wardrobe lists were correct and for general stability. I'm suspecting you were trying to login during one of these restarts, but I'm not yet certain.

Could you try again today and let us know if you're still having trouble getting into the game? In addition to replying back here, you're also welcome to email support@3turnproductions.com to report any continued troubles. We're more likely to be able to see your email quickly and respond in kind.
Posted 9 months ago
bowdidge I've had problems logging in on Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) - I can type in my password and start the game, but enter with a bogus character (Miss Mercielle Linden) instead of my own character. The character also can't read the stories, can't hear chat, etc.

I was able to log in ok with a different Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.

Known problem?

Thanks!
Posted 8 months ago
Doug The above MAC issue is usually resolved after either a server reboot or sometimes just a client log out and log in but at times it can be a persistent bug. We reboot the servers every morning between 2 am - 8 am depending on when no one is in game. We do now have a universal MAC build which we put up in December 2016 which may help resolve some of the persistent MAC bugs we have encountered.

If this is still an issue please email us at support@3turnproductions.com so we can better troubleshoot.

Doug
Posted 8 months ago Last updated 8 months ago