Index > Known Bugs > Housing cerficate not showing up again

Housing cerficate not showing up again

Author Post
TrueWizard1507 I’m playing as a brand-new character, Louisa FitzGibbons, and the housing certificate does not appear on the writing desk when I activate the mission. Could someone work their magic and sort this please? Thanks
Posted 2 months ago
Doug It may require a server reboot for it to show on the desk. The server reboot is usually between 2 AM US MST and 5 AM US MST.
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 Just checked to see, it still doesn't show up when I join the mission.
Posted 1 month ago
Doug It is something we will have to look into. You might try dropping that quest and waiting for the server reboot before trying again.
Posted 1 month ago
TrueWizard1507 Doing it again unfortunately. Playing as Jamie MacTavish, on a completely separate account. I've tried dropping the quest and waiting for a server reboot, but it didn't work
Posted 1 month ago
Doug We are aware that this is an issue but does not happen to all so it is a very difficult bug to try and resolve but we are aware of it. I can only ask that after dropping the quest to keep checking each day as we do reboot the servers each morning.
Posted 1 month ago
HeHa I've had the same issue with no certificate. I thought it was maybe a Mac issue so I made another started a fresh account on a computer running Windows and no dice after several days of quitting and rejoining the quest.
Posted 4 weeks ago
Doug It may require a server reboot which happens between 2 AM US MST - 5 AM US MST

This may also help:
If you get stuck on a quest please go to our knowledge base 3turnproductionshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and you will find walk throughs and helpful hints on all the quests and in game assistance.

Good house hunting

Doug
Posted 4 weeks ago
HGrey I do get the "happy house hunting" from Mrs. Hatch, but not her telling me that the certificate is on the desk (or the certificate itself of course).
Posted 4 weeks ago
HeHa Could the housing quest be reset for Miriam Hampton on the admin end? When I play on my mac the tab? link? whatever it's called is written over by the No More quest so I can't click the house one at all. When I play through windows the tab spacing is correct, but Quit for the house quest is grayed out so I can't try to restart the quest on my end.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Doug We have built the MAC builds with the most recent MAC OS files. The problems we are seeing with the MAC builds is a networking issue between Unity software (our EverJane software platform) and the Apple MAC OS. Apple is aware that their software and Unity are having problems in the Game community and are working on a fix. Appleinsider.com has some articles on this for your reading but we are awaiting an official response from Apple. We are contacting the Apple MAC people to try and resolve this but in the meantime we do not have a resolution to this issue.

We do have a second MAC build with some tweeks in it so please try it and hopefully it will perform for you.
Posted 3 weeks ago
HeHa When I began playing EJ it was with the second MAC build, so I'm good to go on that front at least.
Posted 3 weeks ago