Index > Known Bugs > Having trouble talking!

Having trouble talking!

Author Post
Claudia I can't seem to type into the box, not sure if this is because I'm completely new and have missed something obvious!
Posted 3 months ago
Doug What OS are you using – Windows, MAC or Linux and do you know the version?

When you log in to play there is a screen where you select the 'Play' button. Above that 'Play' button is the option to select 'Windowed'. Please select it and you may have to play with the 'Screen Resolution' options too but first try the 'Windowed' option first.

Thanks

Doug
Posted 3 months ago
Claudia MAC using OS X Yosemite 10.10.5, I'll try the Windowed option now- Thanks!
Posted 3 months ago
Claudia It seems to be sorted! I think it might have been to do with the screen resolution?
Posted 3 months ago
Doug We have built the MAC builds with the most recent MAC OS files. The problems we are seeing with the MAC builds is a networking issue between Unity software (our EverJane software platform) and the MAC OS. Apple is aware that their software and Unity are having problems in the Game community and are working on a fix. Appleinsider.com has some articles on this for your reading but we are awaiting an official response from Apple. We are contacting the Apple MAC people to try and resolve this but in the meantime we do not have a resolution to this issue.

We do have a second MAC build with some tweeks in it so please try it and hopefully it will perform for you.
Posted 3 months ago