Index > Known Bugs > Can't interact and buttons won't work

Can't interact and buttons won't work

Author Post
ChutneySpears1 I downloaded the game for windows and after making a character it allows me to validate their name and press enter world, but then the screen freezes and nothing happens. If I log out and back in again I can play the character but I'm not connected to chat, I can't talk to any of the characters and most of the buttons on screen don't work, I can move around but that's it. I've also been using the game in windowed mode.
Posted 3 months ago
Doug What OS are you using - Windows, MAC or Linux and do you know the version?

When you log in to play there is a screen where you select the 'Play' button. Above that 'Play' button is the option to select 'Windowed'. Please select it and you may have to play with the 'Screen Resolution' options too but first try the 'Windowed' option first.

Thanks

Doug

Posted 3 months ago
ChutneySpears1 I have Windows 10 and I'll try testing out some of the different settings on screen resolution.
Posted 3 months ago
ChutneySpears1 I'm still having the same issue, the screen resolution doesn't seem to make a difference.
Posted 3 months ago
Doug Please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com so we can discuss this and not share personal information with the world.
Posted 3 months ago
fsquires12 I have been having the same issue. I can type text into the dialogue box but when I press 'enter' nothing happens, rendering me unable to interact with anyone. Also when logging back in today I found that none of the stories are working- the first two which usually I am able to join (but not complete because I can't speak to anyone) also tell me 'the stories are a little blurry and I need my reading glasses'. I too have been playing in 'windowed' mode and have tried different screen resolutions but nothing is working. Is there anything I can do from my end or shall I email you?
Posted 3 months ago
Doug Please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com so we can discuss this and not share personal information with the world.
Posted 3 months ago
HopeTink I'm stuck in the first screen, none of the buttons will work when I hit them, can't close the tutorial, can't do anything T_T

I'm using Windows 10
Posted 3 months ago
Posted 3 months ago