Index > General Discussion > Mac Download

Mac Download

Author Post
robert_terrell I downloaded the program onto my mac from the dropbox link. However, my mac won't even let me run the installer (citing that it's a windows file). Any advice on what to do?
Posted 1 year ago
Dantes Well, assuming you downloaded the right file... there's a new patch coming out tomorrow that will require redownloading the client, so probably wait until that's available and try again? The current version works fine on my Mac mini, but it's pretty old and is still running OS-X 10.6.8 — so I don't know how the more modern OS-X's like it.
Posted 1 year ago
Doug Please make sure you download the MAC version for your MAC and not the WIN version for a Windows PC.
Posted 1 year ago
missmorgan I am also having issues running the game! I just made an account and proceeded to download the files but nothing seems to show in the dropbox. I somehow downloaded it and when I go to open the file, nothing seems to work... Is there anyway to fix this?
Posted 1 year ago
Annabel I think you'll find there's nothing in the dropbox as the old client has been deleted for the update, and we aren't quite ready to transfer the new client over as yet. We will, just as soon as ever we can - it will be later today, and I am not going to give a time estimate, but trust me, the team are working as hard as possible to get everything ready to launch the new update! All of which means that right now, you can't download a working copy of the game; keep an eye on Twitter (@everjane_game) and Facebook (Ever, Jane) and here, and we'll let you know as soon as everything is working again.
Posted 1 year ago