Index > General Discussion > I am a ghost!

I am a ghost!

Author Post
dagngayt I entered the parlour at Mrs Hatch's at just before 00:20 UK time. Mr Thomas Blakemore and Clara McTavish were in there, but they couldn't see me. They could 'hear' me (i.e. read the chat box), but couldn't see me until I moved out of the room. (With suitable cries of 'Wooooooo....' and a flutter of ectoplasm.)

I was wearing a skirt and spencer from the marketplace (in case it is a rendering problem).
Posted 2 months ago
Doug ((We have had reports of a certain outfit being transparent on the upper body but have yet to identify it.)) It may be related to Halloween and a ghostly appearance but if you do feel a chill pass through (or your character) it may only be temporary.
Posted 2 months ago
dagngayt I was wearing a Top - Spencer 1 (Emerald) and Bottom - Medium (Pattern Ever Green), in case they were causing the problem.
Posted 2 months ago
Doug Thank you very much
Posted 2 months ago
TrueWizard1507 I've only just seen this thread... I was in the parlour when this happened, and I did see dagngayt ((sorry, can't remember character name!)) reappear just as she was leaving the room. This was presumably after she'd finished using the writing desk, so perhaps this is an issue with the desk as well as the clothing? Thought it might be worth mentioning.
Posted 2 months ago
Doug We are aware that the combination of certain outfits does create a ghostly appearance and are looking into a resolution.
Posted 2 months ago