Index > General Discussion > Unable to remove marketplace clothing

Unable to remove marketplace clothing

Author Post
dagngayt I bought a skirt and spencer from the marketplace, thinking that they would both work well with my original skirt and bodice. But having put them on, I can't take them off. And the original outfit is not showing in the wardrobe.
Posted 3 months ago
Doug This may be resolved with a logout/login or a server reboot. Let us know if a logout/login fixes it. We reboot the servers every morning.
Posted 3 months ago
dagngayt I tried the logout/login, and it didn't fix it. I also tried clicking on the profile button to reload marketplace purchases, and that didn't do it. In the wardrobe screen, the things I bought show up, even when I am wearing them, but the original base outfit has never been there. I will check again after the server reboot (what timezone 'morning'?)
Posted 3 months ago
Doug Server reboots are in the mornings usually by 5 AM MDT.
Posted 3 months ago
dagngayt I went on last night (UK time) and still didn't see the original outfit.

Also - I assume that one fine day (that mythical time in the future when the equally mythical copious free time has allowed for it!) that the icons in the wardrobe will show what the thing is? (More than 20 years as a data modeller/architect has taught me to check my assumptions...)
Posted 3 months ago
Doug Please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com so we can open a ticket on this.
Posted 3 months ago
dagngayt Additional note - it happens with bonnets, as well. My original one had yellow ribbons, and then I bought a riding habit that came with a different hat, and now I can't change back.
Posted 2 months ago
Doug Might try to see if a log out/in resolves it but we are aware of hat/bonnet issues.
Posted 2 months ago
dagngayt Tried the logout/login - in this case, rather than the hat getting stuck, it is the same as above, where the original hat can't be got back.
Posted 2 months ago
Doug Thanks for the feedback.
Posted 2 months ago