Index > The Post Office > Declaration: Temporary Housing Order

Declaration: Temporary Housing Order

Author Post
s4uc3m4n By Official Decree of the Town Council (Doug):

We require registration of your home for temporary ownership rights. (We need a way to know that a house we are using for roleplaying as our characters does not get double used.)

Unlawful entry is prohibited by law. (Meta-Gaming about someone's address is discouraged)

This housing order will last until a newer housing order is established. (Until the Housing Implementation Has Occurred)

At any time the Town Council (Doug) may terminate this order as it sees fit (If I'm incorrect on what I read in the other post please delete this post).
Posted 1 year ago
s4uc3m4n Mr. Stevens & Mr. Stonebrim - 31 Church Street
Mr Chapman - Staying with Mrs. Hatch
Posted 1 year ago
MyLadyTeri Mr. Edward Kingsly and his sister, Cecilia, are at 4 Mill Lane
Posted 1 year ago
Loua Miss Beatrix Honeyfield is a guest of Mrs. Hatch's
Mr. Johnathan Brennan has lodging in a different nearby town whenever he is in town.
((Just to be accounted for))
Posted 1 year ago
Dantes Mr. Walter Drake will be putting down roots at 1 Apple Tree Circle.
((I know it's a long way to walk, but it is quite lovely, and probably a liiittle cheaper than the houses closer to the centre of town!))
Posted 1 year ago
Xiphias Col. Richardson is hosting his nephew Lt Osmond at 30 Low St, where they live with the Col servants, John and Mrs Cartwright.
Posted 1 year ago
xMayberry Nadine Foxx has just moved her belongings to 44 Low St. Her brother, Atticus resides there while he waits for a finished home in Oakston to be available.
Posted 1 year ago
zadams Zedidiah Adams is renting a house at 2 Mill Lane.
Posted 1 year ago
Dantes ((In walking around my new neighbourhood, I have discovered that there are in fact two houses marked "1 Apple Tree Circle". I would like to specify that I have purchased the one that is next to the milliner's, just across the lane.))
Posted 1 year ago
usernamechosen Alice Voltaire - staying with Mrs. Hatch
Posted 1 year ago
Deadwalker42 Mr. Andrew Wilson has started renting at 1 Low Street.
Posted 1 year ago
sophiaunderwood Miss Underwood has just this week moved her things into number 2 Moss Road.

((It's tucked away to be sure, but not far.))
Posted 1 year ago
Loua ((Miss Underwood! I was just look at Moss Road! I'm debating between there or Apple Tree Circle))
Posted 1 year ago
Loua Miss Beatrix Honeyfield has begun renting 4 Moss Road, she will be moving her things in tomorrow.
Posted 1 year ago
MGumBalz ((Miss Bexley cannot seem to locate Moss Road OR Apple Tree Circle and is most vexed at her own deplorable sense of direction. Aid would be much appreciated!))
Posted 1 year ago