Index > The Post Office > To Mr de Morte, from Miss MacTavish

To Mr de Morte, from Miss MacTavish

Author Post
TrueWizard1507 Dear Travis,

I should thank you for bringing me back to Mrs Hatch's safely yesterday evening. No doubt I'd still be sat at the bottom of that cliff if you hadn't. The doctor concluded that my leg is not broken, but badly bruised - it seems your assessment was correct. He suggested I elevate it overnight, which has helped with the bruising considerably. However, it is still rather tender. It is unlikely I will leave the house for the next few days, but I should be up and relatively mobile if you wish to visit. With your mother, of course - I did invite her over for tea and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

Oh Travis, despite all of this I am still so incredibly happy. I dearly hope my father will give his blessing, so that I can share my happiness with you. This is going to be possibly the longest five days of my life.

Yours,
Clara

P.S. Please bring me a book. Or a bottle of whiskey. Or your company. I don't mind.
Posted 3 weeks ago
kendrafortune Dear Clara,

I came by to see you but you were resting. I will call in again later. Kendra has left you some books to read also. I did not see what they were. She was quite shifty about it.

I feel terrible that you were injured. I should have taken better care of you. I will endeavour to do so in future. I hope I am allowed the opportunity.

Yours,
Travis
Posted 3 weeks ago