Index > The Post Office > A letter to Kendra, from Jamie

A letter to Kendra, from Jamie

Author Post
TrueWizard1507 Dear Kendra,

I think your brother knows about yesterday. Or he suspects something, at least. I just had a rather interesting conversation with him in Mrs Hatch's parlour - I was rather worried he was going to hit me, by the look on his face. He described his collection of weapons with exceptional detail. It might be best to wait a few days before I see you again, I do not want to think what he might do if he finds out I've seen you so soon. But I look forward to seeing you again, regardless of the danger.

And I must confess, I accidentally told him about the shotgun threat from Devereux. Sorry.

Yours,
Jamie
Posted 1 month ago
kendrafortune Dear Jamie,

He had no business behaving in that way and I am very cross with him. Indeed he may find himself on the wrong end of his own weapons' collection!

But you know you cannot steal a lady's virtue and then hide away and not see her, even if there was not so very much virtue left to steal. (I tease, of course!) Do not forget also that we are on borrowed time until your sister returns. Let us not waste the time we have. Do not make me climb that tree outside your bedroom window!

Leave Daniel to me.

Yours,
Kendra
Posted 1 month ago
TrueWizard1507 Dear Kendra,

You know fully well that I have no intention of hiding from you. I wouldn't be able to anyway, you know where I live. I remember that we are on borrowed time, but I intend on remaining completely honourable for the time being (sorry to disappoint you). That is, at least, until your brother no longer wants to break my nose. I've broken it before, and I'd rather avoid breaking it again - It hurts like holy hell.

Good luck with your brother.

Yours,
Jamie
Posted 1 month ago