Index > Character Introductions > Miss Arabella Forrester

Miss Arabella Forrester

Author Post
Ara-Rose Arabella Forrester was born to Elisa Perkins of Merrington and John Forrester of Grandview. The granddaughter of former slaves and daughter of a maid and servant, Arabella followed in her parents footsteps as a domestic worker. Often accompanying her mother, Arabella gained favor with many and as a result was given the privilege of learning to read and write from the private libraries her mother cleaned. Upon her eighteenth birthday, she was summoned to live with and care for the widowed Mrs. Costly in the village of Tyrehampton. Mrs. Costly promised to help in the continuation of Arabella's studies and in turn expected Arabella's best work, to which Arabella eagerly agreed.
Arabella is a humble and modest girl. Her intellect and clever mind often go unnoticed because of her reserved spirit. She spends much of her time reading works of literature and religious texts. She has a dark complexion and short, curled hair. Her small stature and round face make her appear younger than she is.
Posted 7 months ago
Lady Jupeck Dear Miss Forrester,
Please do not take offense of my reply. I too was raised from humble beginnings and only by the grace of God have been blessed with abundance. I am in need of of a part time companion/ assistant and would love to bless you in a respiratory manner.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Sincerely,
Lady Jupeck
Posted 5 months ago
Ara-Rose I humbly accept your offer and thank you for your kindness.
Posted 5 months ago
Ara-Rose I humbly accept your offer and thank you for your kindness.
Posted 5 months ago