Change 1st Person View  

RSS
 Euki
(@euki)

I tried the game out. I am intrigued by the concept of it. However the 1st person view makes me physically sick. If this is not a feature you guys plan to change I will have to not take part in this beautiful adventure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2016 4:40 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Sadly, we do not have the resources or money for anything other than first person camera view. While we do realize not everyone will be able to enjoy it this way, or be able to work with it this way, it is the best we can offer with what we have available. Sorry it is not working out for you.

DougEverJane Technical Support Staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2016 9:37 pm
 Euki
(@euki)

This game is beautiful and unique. I am certain it would be able to raise capital to tweak it, with the right motivation. I honestly do not believe that this type of game will go far with first person view. That should be reserved for barbaric shooters. This game should have more of an RPG feel to it. I'm saddened that myself and others will miss out on this. However if anything changes in the future I would be happy to re-evaluate it. It has so much potential. Maybe take it to Shark Tank 😉 I don't think anything like this exist to my knowledge.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2017 11:11 pm
(@braze)

Doesn't make me feel sick like it does for you Euki, but I would also like to see a third person view option. On games like this I always put so much time and effort into making the character look how I want it to, so it would be nice to be able to see that. Also if you are selling clothing on the marketplace it seems sensible to let the players see the items they have bought!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 3:00 pm
(@hollyprice)

Motion sickness problem here as well... I know it's something that you need money for to implement, but it would be great if it became one of the stretch goals. I know it can't happen today or tomorrow but if you tell me "in two or three years time, we might have enough money to fund it" that would alreay make me dance with joy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2017 5:03 am
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

If we ever do have the money to implement it we shall!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2017 9:56 am
(@juliet-sharp)
New Member Customer

I'm new to this game, but have played many, many others. I agree a first person would be very helpful! I find it much more awkward to play in first person in games, not to mention it's fun to know how your avatar looks. 🙂 I'm also one of the people who has issue with motion sickness with this type of view. I do understand the money issue though. Would it be possible to raise the money? I'll still do my best to play, but I'm going to have to break a lot cause of the motion sickness.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2018 1:39 am
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Changing the camera view is on the list of things to do but with limited resources and money it is not currently high on the list.  We have had people mention the motion sickness and it is something we will address when we can.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2018 6:34 am

Working

Please Login or Register