New to EverJane, New to Roleplaying!  

RSS
(@naykua)
New Member Customer

Hello all!

I just joined and I’m so excited, but to say I’m a novice would be an understatement! My character is Juliet Blackmore, please do give me any tips on roleplaying! Also, I just wanted to clarify why I’ve arrived in the area? Am I right in thinking I’m a student? If so, who is Mrs Hatch in relation to me? Thanks so much for the help!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2018 10:47 am
(@dawnbreeze138)
New Member Customer

Hello! You met my character, Aubrey Groves on there, good to see you've introduced yourself! Have you made a character introduction yet? I hope to see you on the game some more ^o^!

Although the general backstory described in game says that you were taken there by your aunt/uncle, most people just make their own stories, like I did, so you can make miss hatch a complete stranger to your family, or you can make her a close friend to them, since that cut scene doesn't mention miss hatch in any form, and therefore it's pretty ambiguous. Generally if you've just started playing It'd be fair to say that you're a student of miss Hatch, like my character is. However, you do you! I hope I was of any help?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2018 12:01 pm

Working

Please Login or Register