Hey there!  

RSS
(@adana)

My name is Adana, I'm a huge fan of the Regency era, and I love roleplaying!  I've never played an mmo before, but I'm curious and open-minded about the whole removed link   Hopefully Ever Jane will be that Regency game fix I've been craving!  

Several years back, I ran my own text-based forum roleplay with a Regency setting, but nowadays I'm just a fan girl who likes to look up historical facts about the era and play games like The Sims 2 with custom content to look Regency(-ish).  My dream (and goal) is to be a published author of Regency-themed removed link   I don't know if they'll necessarily be romances or not, but they'll most likely have a Regency removed link   

I do have a life outside the era, though, I promise!  

I'm 31, live with my long-term boyfriend of 7 years and our two cats in a nice apartment that features an actual fenced-in yard and removed link   I'll be going back to school in the fall to earn a degree in paralegal removed link   Other than that, I lead a quiet life that I'm pretty content with, other than the fact I would like to have a larger income (thus going back to school).  

If anyone has any questions, let me know!  I'm an open book!  😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2018 11:40 am
(@llaryloo)
Eminent Member

Good to meet you! I hope to see you in client with one of my characters soon! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2018 3:47 pm Mimi Readdie liked
(@mimieudoxia)

removed link I'm Mimi, you will probably see me in Hatch's parlour from time to time, as well as other Readdie family removed link Welcome! 

21, living in the UK, attending removed link  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2018 3:48 pm

Working

Please Login or Register