*Gently places my intro post here*  

RSS
(@penguincredible)
New Member Customer

Hey there! I'm Harri and I have no idea what I'm doing! Just thought I'd rock up in the club like 'what up' because I really love Regency stuff and have nothing else to do right now. I also have a Regency-compatible OC that I've wanted to dust off for a while, so there's that.

I'm primarily used to text-based RP, but never anything forum- or MMO-related, so I guess we'll see what happens. 🙂 Nice to meet you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2018 6:08 am
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Welcome Harri:

A few things to help you get along in game:

For those new and old in town please check our Forums at www.everjane.com under News Announcements for the most recent, and previous, patch notes.  Includes in-game new character info.

To find out more about our quest system or if you get stuck on a quest please go to our knowledge base  3turnproductionshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us  and you will find walk throughs and helpful hints on all the quests and in game assistance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks

Doug

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2018 9:41 am
(@ditto)

Welcome!  I hope to see you in client soon!  I am generally in around 730 PM EST, and I know there are usually more people in earlier in the day. When I started playing, I really only had text based role play experience, so I am sure you will fit right in! You might see me in client lately as Fenella Stuart, Monty Blackwood, Katherine Hewlett, Quentin Scully, or one of my other various abominations. I look forward to playing with you ! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2018 3:07 am
(@mimieudoxia)

Welcome! I play Camille Readdie/Camille Maddox, Albert Readdie, Dido Bolsover, the Love siblings and Atticus Eade.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2018 2:44 pm

Working

Please Login or Register