What Times are You logging in?  

RSS
(@baleigh)
Eminent Member

I've been having trouble catching people when I log on, and so I thought of an idea. What if everyone posted when they were most likely to be on there so others know when they can join in? My times are going to probably change when I go back to college, but I hope to be on in the evenings central standard time, and throughout the day as I feel like playing. I just think that people should have a chance to rp with other people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 10:31 am
 AmyW
(@awolf)
Eminent Member

Hi Baleigh,

I guess I log in at least a couple of times a week (but weekend nights are a better bet than weekdays), normally between 8 and 9pm EST.

You may already know but the /who command will tell you who else is in game when you are.

Hope to see you in game!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 8:33 pm
(@kendrafortune)
Estimable Member

Hi Baleigh. We have of course already met in game. 🙂 I log on usually around 6-7pm UK time during the week and tend to stick around for as long as anything is happening!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 4:45 am
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

My regular time is mid-afternoon Pacific, but I also usually drop in after 8:30 pm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 7:47 pm
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

I play this game religiously at the moment, I am ashamed to admit lol. You will probably see me most days, I play at different times throughout the day depending on when I'm working, and log in between 9-10.30pm GMT on Fridays and Saturdays.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 6:03 am
(@belledragon)
Active Member Customer

I usually login in the afternoon or early evening. US, EST time zone for me. It just depends on my mood and if anything is going on or not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2018 4:29 pm

Working

Please Login or Register