Mrs. Hatch  

RSS
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

Mrs. Hatch is currently standing facing the corner of her rear staircase. Miss Hampton perhaps peppered her with one two many questions about when to expect a certain coach or important paperwork.

If no one comes to play with her, Miss Hampton might turn her attentions to relocating the shepherd.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2017 10:07 pm
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

Master Brimley has been left to admire the lady's garments in the shop window across the way from his sheep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2017 10:50 pm
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

Dot and I are on our way to spend some time in quiet contemplation at the church.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2017 11:01 pm
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

Dotty is a Shut In no more! I suspect the poor dear felt more than a little self conscious about attending prayers after so long away. She simply dragged her way along, but once we found her pew (some grass is growing there from disuse) she settled in as if content to stay the whole day! So pious!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2017 11:17 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Unfortunately some people decide to move the npc's. While this can be done we do discourage this as it does hinder players in trying to complete quests when they cannot locate the npc's. If someone is observed to be moving npc's, or someone complains about their actions, it can and has resulted in a ban. We ask that people behave in game so others can enjoy what we have created.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 4:25 am
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

I'm sorry to have misbehaved. I didn't realize it was against the rules and will not bully the npc's again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:37 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

The npc's, and players, thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 3:11 am
 HeHa
(@heha)
Eminent Member

??? I haven't bullied a player!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 3:01 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

The players thank you for not moving the npc's to a place they do not see them or cannot find them. I have no evidence that you have ever bullied a player and do not believe you have.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 3:13 pm

Working

Please Login or Register