Um, all the furniture is back, however...  

RSS
 AmyW
(@awolf)
Eminent Member

It appears that every time I took something out of the warehouse to try to replace what had vanished, the game remembered and now ALL the furniture items (that I ever placed, maybe?) are stacked on top of each other.  It won't let me 1) put them in the warehouse or 2) move them.  Also, I can't place any furniture from my inventory.  It just keeps giving me the message that "You must be in a house to add furniture."  That message popped in no matter which room I was in.

Thank you!

Edited: 4 months  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2018 6:12 pm
 AmyW
(@awolf)
Eminent Member

Tonight I was able to remove most of the 100 or so extra items, and was able to place items in the house as well.  There are two things I want to report:

1) there are a few things that are "sunken" into the floor, and I can't delete them, although I can move them around.

2) there are some items that are _not_ sunk into the floor, but while I can move them, I can't get rid of them.

I logged out and back in a couple of times and those things (both categories) had migrated back to where they had been before, even if I moved them outside the house.

Is this something I should report via email to customer service/help desk?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2018 8:54 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Yes, please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com and let us know if in Oakston or Tyrehampton and the address.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2018 1:54 am

Working

Please Login or Register