Newcomer with House Purchase Issue  

RSS
(@chknegg2)
New Member Customer

I am a newcomer to both the Jane Austen and Ever, Jane universe. I'm a bit of a hobbyist MMORPG archivist / collector and love non-traditional small team projects. Great work here for creating something that is different and shows legitimate passion for the world -- two traits that I rarely see in any MMORPGs being released as of late.

Anyway, I went to purchase a house in Oakston (sp?) -- 9 theobalds to be specific. I received the confirmation that I was successful in purchasing the house but could not enter by clicking on the door. I was able to get into the house via a glitch in the model that let me pass through a wall but that left me inside of the house. I was able to move a table from there, though. I relogged and discovered that the house is not in my name and I no longer have a house certificate for use. Character name is Alicia Ashbury.

I do record my MMORPG adventures, so if you want me to send a video of what happened (not sure if that will be helpful in any way), I can post unlisted to YouTube or upload elsewhere and PM a link.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2020 6:43 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Please tell Alicia that we will look into this and discuss this issue with the Housing Guild. We have been notified of recent poor performance on their part and will try to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please give us a few days to look into this.

Thanks for playing

Captain Horatio Worthwaite (aka Doug - Everjane Dev team)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2020 8:55 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Very sorry for the delay.

Please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com so we can discuss this and not not let the world know of any personal settings you may have or be using.

Doug

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 11:53 pm

Working

Please Login or Register