Unable to download game (windows)  

RSS
(@missdianaquincy)
New Member Customer

Hello all!

As a fan of Jane Austen's novels and 19th century British culture, I couldn't wait to join this wonderful community!  Unfortunately, every time I've attempted to download the game to my Windows computer (from both Dropbox and the Marketplace), it hasn't worked.  When I attempted to download it from the Marketplace, all that downloaded was an empty folder, and the Dropbox download (on two separate occasions) was nearly complete when it said that the game couldn't be downloaded.  If anyone has any idea of what is wrong or how to fix it, I would really appreciate the help!  Thank you and I look forward to joining the lovely people of Tyrehampton!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 9:15 am
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

Please send an email to support@3turnproductions.com to open a ticket so we can work with you to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Doug

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 9:27 am
(@missdianaquincy)
New Member Customer

Thank you! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 10:05 am
(@truewizard1507)
Estimable Member

The link to the Windows download is actually linked to the Linux download. So there is no option to download the game for Windows. Also, the download links in the marketplace do not work. I could only access the dropbox from the front page to the website

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 12:19 pm
 Doug
(@horatio)
Reputable Member Admin

For testing I was able to download the full Windows client using Firefox and Chrome with no problems from the 'Sign Up/Login' screen and have not been able to reproduce any problems with the links.

Thanks

Doug

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 5:51 pm

Working

Please Login or Register